We Owe Sarah Palin An Apology

We Owe Sarah Palin An Apology

We saw the future of the Obamacare death Panel when Kathleen Sebelius denied ten year old Sarah Murnaghans a lung transplant before a Judge overturned the decision.  Sarah Palin’s observations about how the Independent Payment Advisory Board would work as a death panel can no longer be debated.  Sarah Palin was right on Obamacare having a defacto death panel in 2009.

Sarah_Palin_by_Gage_Skidmore_2

David Rivkin and Elizabeth Foley in a recent Wall Street Journal article demonstrated  how this board will ration health  and care but noted, “The ObamaCare law also stipulates that there “shall be no administrative or judicial review” of the board’s decisions.  Its members will be nearly untouchable, too.  They will be Presidentialy nominated and Senate-confirmed, but after that they can only be fired for “neglect of duty or malfeasance in office….  The IPAB’s godlike powers are not accidental.  Its goal, conspicuously proclaimed by the Obama administration, is to control Medicare spending in ways that are insulated from the political process.”  Sarah Palin was right about the Death Panel and I suspect as one pundit recently noted; we would be better off with a President Sarah Palin.

Can anyone imagine a Palin Administration with a politicized IRS going after political opponents.  Or, that President Palin would have allowed an American Ambassador to be murdered without attempting to do something?  Somehow, I couldn’t imagine a President Palin telling the world, some filmmaker hack was responsible for this disaster.  As it is, the only one in jail for this crime is the filmmaker while those truly guilty still roam the streets of Libya unmolested.

We would not have seen Obamacare passed but instead incremental reforms including  free market ideas enacted that would have actually reduced health care costs and allowed those of us who liked their health care to keep what they have.  (That won’t be the case when Obamacare is fully implemented.)  Instead of a massive wasteful trillion dollar stimulus, we would have seen Reaganesque approaches to our economic problems which would have led to a recovery twice as robust as what we have seen.  And, we would not have seen some additional six trillion dollars added to our debt.

Palin would have approved the Keystone Pipeline and Ms. Palin’s slogan would be “Frack, baby, Frack.”  We would be even further ahead in becoming more energy resilient and closer to becoming the leading energy exporter in the world; replacing the Middle East as the center of the energy universe.

palin26f-1-web

Sarah Palin has been destroyed by much of the media.  Many in the GOP joined this destruction.  I am going against conventional wisdom and stating what should be obvious – we would be better off in a second administration of a President Palin as opposed to a second administration of President Obama.  I suspect that much of our basic political rights would be better protected.  Right now, we have an NSA spying mechanism that appeared to exceed what was done by the Bush administration.  An IRS that attacks political opponents.  An EPA or Department of Energy that does more to inhibit our energy development.  And, an HHS that is presently forcing health care companies to subsidize Obamacare.  I could go on but Obama has produced a health care plan that will increase government control over our health care while weakening the world’s best health care system.  And, this is the worst recovery since the Great Depression.  Only Obama could be congratulated for producing a recovery where there are millions less jobs.  And, the Middle Class have seen their income drop.  Sarah Palin would not have done worse.  We owe her an apology and we are poorer for the political destruction of Sarah Palin!

[amazon_enhanced asin=”0061939897″ /][amazon_enhanced asin=”B008PI95LY” /][amazon_enhanced asin=”B0055X6WHC” /]

24 Responses to "We Owe Sarah Palin An Apology"

1. Everything you said is true and those of us who knew she would be better are having a difficult time with our President and all his ‘anti-American Actions’! Thank you foor apologizing, but I fear it is too late. May God be with us as we face a shaky future!

1. McQueeg worked so hard to throw that race that he would have croaked on the spot had Sarah been able to drag his worthless carcass across the finish line. Almost.

1. How true that statement is, I don’t think McCain had any desire to be president, him and obummer had the fix in place, I’ll praise his military service but as a politician he sucks.

2. I lived in Alaska for twenty one years and witnessed Sarah’s rise from housewife to mayor to governor. She challenged the entrenched ‘old boys’ and got things done with the gas fields that others thought could never be accomplished. She did it by being firm and wielding common sense with great authority. The “old boys” arguments were exposed for what they were..nepotism and cronyism

1. Right On Judy McPherson Sarah Palin Kept DingDong McCain Close In The Election, However It Did Take “Guts” To Clean-Up The Good Old Boys Club In Alaska!! Plus She Is The USA “Iron Lady” That Could Beat “Missy Barack Obama” In Throwing A Base ball, Shooting Basketballs, Bowling And Shooting Guns!! So She Is Twice The “Person” As Pres Barry Soetoro Aka Obama.

3. Bill, I know that Palin was only the Vice Presidential but I was making a point that if Palin was elected President in 2008 or 2012, we would be better off. And we would have been better off.

4. This is all so true. The sad part was that the elitists in the republican party are who attacked Mrs Palin along with the left. Just as they attack any true conservative. They need to admit it and quit being RINOs and just go ahead and declare they are democrats.

1. Left wing republicans caused me to leave the party and become an Independant, since then I have followed the Ideals of the Tea Party. I know that the Tea Party is not an political party but I like their ideas.

5. I agree with everything you said and I am waiting for her to run for president in 2016. She is very smart. She knew the Rino’s would not have her back but is letting them get what they deserve seeing how low our country is sinking. I hope the conservatives will be smart enough to rally behind her in our next election and stop wasting our time with wishy washy, middle of the road, washington elites.

6. The only problem with a President Palin is that we would of had to endure a President McCain. It seems he agrees with Obama on almost every issue now days.
    We have this 1200 pg amnesty bill thanks to him & his gang of seven others.

7. Sarah Palin must run an insurgent campaign for the nomination of the GOP 1st and then the Presidency on 2016 in order to lead the tea party conservatives that she would surely help to win in 2014 and 2016. Otherwise, those that she has helped to win on 2014 and 2016 could just succumb to the tremendous pressure cooker that is Wash. D,C. and its attendant temptations because they would have no leader to give them directions.

However, whatever she wishes to do she will have my support, presidential run or not.

1. She has to run the election like Reagan did, the weaklings in the party did not want him but he out smarted them and pushed on. Sarah is going to have to fight the left wing democrats, the left wing republicans and the communist media and press. I just hope she can do it, I can’t take the democrats for four more years, we won’t have much of a country left after obummer, and another democrat will surley closed the coffin lid on the USA.

8. I couldn’t agree more. And it’s SO refreshing seeing this comment from someone who sounds like he may live in the belly of the beast, Hollywierd. I grew up there a long time ago, and it was SO DIFFERENT THEN. But, the left took over lock, stock & barrel around the early’seventies, and haven’t let go since. God bless you Tom, for your comment. I too hope that Sarah P. runs for the presidency in ’16, BUT we need a 3RD PARTY. Can’t trust the RINO’S, and the G.O.P. just doesn’t seem very good @ re-inventing itself through conservatism. MARKRITE

9. Unlike others in Washington, we would be hard pressed to find any fault with . She is a woman of integrity and would work hard to defend America and it’s values rather than her own selfish agenda! But Our Media was ruthless with the way they attackef her and her family and I’m not sure she is willing to go thru all that CRAP again. But yes we would be better off. Mickey Mouse would have done a better job than “president” Obama.

10. I might not be roaming this earth in the future but I can see another cleansing coming to include the Administration , Senate and House of Reps. Of the likes that Benito Mussolini endured when the Italian people had enough of his crooked regime.

11. I’m going out on a limb and claim that reports of Sarah Palin’s ” destruction” are very premature. Otherwise, Tom, good article.