• Christian conservatism — Conservative Christians are primarily interested in family values.• Neoconservatism — A modern form of conservatism that supports a more assertive, interventionist foreign policy, aimed at promoting democracy abroad.• Limited government conservatism — Limited government conservatives look for a decreased role of the federal government. They follow Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in their suspicion of a powerful federal government.• Paleoconservatism — Arising in the 1980s in reaction to neoconservatism, stresses tradition, especially Christian tradition and the importance to society of the traditional family. Paleoconservatives are generally isolationist, and suspicious of foreign influence.• Libertarian conservatism or Fusionism— Emphasizes a strict interpretation of the Constitution, particularly with regard to federal power.• Fiscal conservatives support limited government, limited taxation, and a balanced budget.• Social conservatism is generally dominated by defense of traditional social norms and values, of local customs and of societal evolution, rather than social upheaval.
1. ‘Government money’ does not belong to government. It belongs to the taxpayers who worked hard for it, and who had funds deleted from their paychecks even before they got to see them.
2. The government that governs best governs LEAST.3. Government normally does not solve problems. People do. Big government usually IS the problem.4. Oppressive large governments are responsible for more murders of citizens than all of the wars in history.5. The private sector is where the juice of society lies. There you will find ingenuity, creativity, and the creation of wealth–provided government gets out of the way.6. Government social programs reward pathological dependency. True adults, unless hindered by debilitating physical impairment, seek independent living as free persons who are not stuck in an infantile dependency on the government nanny.7. The one role of government mandated by the U.S. Constitution is to provide for the national defense.8. Human rights are not granted by government. They are inherent and automatic. We are ‘endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights.’ Government can only choose to recognize and protect those inherent rights.9. The right to self-defense, as encapsulated in the 2nd Amendment, is the key to all of the other rights described in the Bill of Rights. Free speech, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, and a free press are secured and kept secure by an armed citizenry.10. Our form of government is NOT a ‘pure democracy’ or ‘majority rule.’ In a Constitutional Republic such as ours, the will of the majority is tempered and limited by the rights of the minority, which are always intact and unalienable regardless of the ‘will of the majority.’
Faith in God is the most important principle. God provides the moral stability that every standard of conduct is based.
Your word is paramount in this world. A true Conservative would never let their honor come into question. Personal accountability is never an issue. You do what you promise to do and expect the same from others. You live by example always.
Americans now are enjoying the fruits of labor of 233 years, and generations of blood, sweat, and tears of American ancestry before them. A lot of respect is due. As a patriot you believe that the country created by the Declaration of Independence and governed by the Constitution is just, and does not need radical change from the vision of the founders.
1. America is guided by morality, having an origin in God.2. The U.S. Constitution is not a “liv
ing and breathing document.”…It is the defining document which enables our rights, and delegates the powers to each branch of the U.S. Government, as well as to the states of the Union.3. The Free Market fosters creativity and inventiveness.4. Entitlement programs tend to be intergenerational swindles that threaten the well-being of future generations with massive financial obligation incurred from benefits received by today’s generation.
5. Illegal immigration is against the law, and threatens our security, morality and traditions as a nation.6. Enviro-statism is a threat to freedom and its citizens…..With the assistance of a pliant or sympathetic media, the Statist uses junk science, misrepresentations, and fear-mongering to promote public health and environmental scares…7. The Tenth Amendment is not to be ignored; rather, it is that amendment which was to keep the intent of the Declaration of Independence. ….States are more likely to better reflect the interests of their citizens than the federal government.8. Self Preservation is the reason for public policy. Conservatives understand that the reason for public policy is for the preservation and improvement of American society. It cannot be made in an experimental attempt to rush us into a Utopian society.9. Conservative activism must be maintained at all times to keep Americans educated….“The conservative must become more engaged in public matters.10. Americans have the right to keep the fruit of his own labors…. taxes must be reduced to give people and business more disposable incomes. … the progressive income tax must go. … All residents must be required to pay the tax so they have a stake in limiting its abuse.
1. Lower taxes are better than higher taxes.2. The purpose of government is to protect us, not to provide for us. We should provide for ourselves.3. The best government is self-government.4. If there must be a form of civil government, it should be as limited as possible and as local as possible. The most local government is ideal in that it is closer to those being governed and therefore more accountable to the governed.5. Peace for a nation is best achieved by having a superior military capacity than those who pose a threat.6. Government should facilitate and not complicate the free enterprise system.7. Excessive taxation, regulation and unmitigated litigation lead to job migration. Government intervention and regulation should be the court of last resort and not the first option in anything.8. Mothers and fathers raise better children than governments do.9. Government should undergrid the basic family structure and not undermine it.10. The Constitution and the Bill of rights were written to limit and restrict government from interfering with the right s of it citizens, not to keep citizens from exercising their rights.
• The statement that the United States is a European country and Americans are part of the European people.• Conservative values include the protection of the environment and natural heritage.• Conservatism supports America’s national interest in advancing freedom and opposing tyranny in the world.• If you want peace, prepare for war.• Fundamentalist Muslims and Socialists are enemies of the state and must have no power or public influence on any law or custom in this nation.• There are times when interference in the affairs of foreign nations are necessary for American security.